Valid: July 2012 – April 2013
1 Week – 10-dive Basic Program
Included in the price are:
Excluded in the price are:
- Dive Equipment rental
- International airfares and their corresponding departure taxes,
- Visa fees into Kenya,
- Travel/Baggage/Medical Insurance,
- Items of personal nature i.e. drinks in the lodges, telephone/fax bills,
- Any other items not specified in the “inclusions” clause.
We do not charge our diver and snorkeler guests for accommodation, only for catering!
Criteria: book min 5 days on the boat for diving or snorkelling.
|1) Accommodation: Wasini Island
||735 € / person
||565 € / person
||555 € / person
||520 € / person
|Supplement: 24-25, 31 Dec
||50 € / person / night
|2) Accommodation: Shimoni Reef Hotel***
||980 € / person
||810 € / person
|Non-diver - all inclusive:
||695 € / person
|Supplement: 21 Dec-5 Jan and 29 March - 3 Apr
|| 50 € / person / night
*snorkeller: person who does not dive but spends 5 days on the boat. Equipments are included the price: mask, snorkel and fins.
**non-diver: Person who does not attend the boat trips.
Booking is valid by transferring 50% of the total bill in advance with minimum 30 days.
The second half is to be paid on arrival.
In case our customer does not participate in all the programs listed in the offer, there is no refund.
Criteria for guided dives:
- Good health - please fill out the Medical Form, which you can find on our website at the Courses menu point. If you say ‘yes’ to any of the listed questions, you will have to have a medical examination conducted by a doctor, and get your medical form signed before your trip.
- Dive certification
- Dive insurance
For the daily programmes, payment is required in advance.
Hyperbaric chamber is in Mombasa, 2h drive from Wasini Island. Please present your dive insurance card before the dive.
Paradise Divers reserves the right to decide, at its own discretion, whether the diver can participate in the dive or not, and if reasoned, refuse the service.
Possible reasons can be: alcohol consumption, drying out, accident risk, if the diver refuses to cope and follow the dive master’s instructions, inappropriate behaviour, insulting other customers or causing any kind of wilful damage.
The prices are valid until 30th of April, 2013.
PADI OWSI #642123